Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

New! Latest Details about DW 50th Anniversary!

WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

 Here's upcoming news about the 50th Anniversary special! The 50th Anniversary will air on November 23, 2013! Rumours have it Christopher Ecceleston will be returning, as well as David Tennant, and Billie Piper! 


  David Tennant, and Matt Smith filming the 50th Anniversary! Also, see that red circle, circling that alien? That's the alien featuring in the Anniversary special. Incase, you haven't read my other post about the 50th Anniversary. That's the Zygons, they are from the old series of Doctor who.
Spoiler Alert! 
This is the quote Christopher Ecceleston will be saying in the Special, I'm guessing he's talking about those Zygons. 

That's all the latest details I have for now! Keep in touch with my few posts about Sherlock Holmes S03 returning, and my review on Orphan Black! 
-MS




No comments:

Post a Comment