Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

NEW! Doctor who S07 EP07! The Rings of Akhaten

I can't wait to watch this episode!! It's coming out this Saturday @ 8:00 ( EST )!

I watched the trailer might I say this episode looks EPIC as any ordinary episode! Now back to the image of this episode, it's strange how Clara is holding the leaf. Maybe in this episode it will reveal 'page 1' means.

Now if you look close to a certain part on the trailer you'll see Matt Smith regenerating!! Wahh!! I don't want him to go! Just when he was my favourite Doctor with Clara! I just don't want to see another Doctor with Clara! T.T
Well, the question I'm thinking is who is going to be the next Doctor?!? (( If he does regenerate )) 
Rumours have it that the next Doctor is going to be a woman! I hope it's not true. I hope the next regeneration is going to be the best Doctor ever!! That's all for now! ^_^ 
-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment